How to Take Care of Your Jewellery
Here are a few tips to take extra care of your favourite Seek + Find pieces:
- Store each item individually in their original suede pouch or box so they don't get damaged, scratched or tangled
- We recommended you always keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight, somewhere cool and dry when not it use
- To reduce oxidation even further (the process that causes jewellery to tarnish and discolour) you should store your pieces in an airtight bag or container.
- Don't forget to remove your jewellery during any activity that may cause excessive wear or damage
- It is best to avoid moisture, (especially salt water) extreme humidity and heat as these elements may cause harm to your jewellery
- Keep your jewellery bright and shiny for longer by allowing perfumes and lotions to dry completely before you start wearing it
- Exposure to the following products can cause damage over time so it's best to avoid direct contact with home detergents or chemical products such as makeup, sun creams, deodorant, nail polish removers etc
How to Clean Your Jewellery
With time and wear, sterling silver jewellery pieces may lose their original brilliance. To bring back and maintain their shine, you can clean them with a soft and non-abrasive jewellery cloth. You can also wash them with warm water and a gentle hand soap using a soft toothbrush. We do not recommend using any jewellery polishes as these usually contain harsh abrasives which can considerably damage your jewellery.
All Seek and Find jewellery pieces have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase covering manufacturing defects but do not cover fair wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. For the warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. Warranty does not entitle you to replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.